Training in the Syrian Arab lines Establishment
Syrian Arab Air lines Establishment has a training center in Damascus International Airport This centre consists of number of training halls(rooms) and a theatre which takes in 150 persons in addition to highly qualified swimming pool and a practical evacuation apparatus on land through the wings and another on water . Our training centre has the latest technological training devices such as projectors , explaining aids , computers and all the things training needs.
This training centre has an area of 6000 square meters .It also has a group of administrators and specialized engineers in addition to a crew of high qualified trainers . This makes the centre the most developed and cope with the latest development in the field of aviation and related jobs . The courses are the latest in aviation science and they are developed continuously .
Syrian Arab Airlines Establishment has three other training centers in Latakia , Allepo and Derezzor airports
The center has recently been accredited by the Civil Aviation Authority to perform all courses including training for hosts and hostesses .
The trainees are granted licenses ( certificates) that enable them to join the work in the field of aviation according to the requirement of the international aviation authorities .
Furthermore , the centre holds training courses for other airlines working in syria and for tourist & travel offices ,shipment companies and grant them the required licenses
Our Training centre focuses on performing safety and security courses as well as Self -protection courses for the persons working in the Syrian Arab Airlines and for other companies , for example :
- Dangerous materials.
The focusing on the human resources in our establishment and performing on going makes our employees professional and well-qualified believing that the knowledge is the only way to achieve safety.
Safety & Security are permanent qualities to our establishment .
Moreover we offer the best services for passengers from booking to arrival and departure .
- AUTOMATED CARGO (CARGOWISE)
- CARGO EDI & AUTOMATION
- CARGO SKILLS & PROCEDURES (REFRESHER)
- CARGO SKILLS & PROCEDURES ADVANCED
- CARGO SKILLS & PROCEDURES BASIC
- Full FRAUD PREVENTION
- GENERAL CARGO
- INTRODUCTION TO E-FREIGHT IMPLEMENTATION
- LIVE ANIMALS REGULATIONS
- SHIPPING PERISHABLE CARGO
- SPECIAL CARGO COURSE
- DANGEROUS GOODS REGULATIONS (ACCEPTANCE & HANDLING CGO STAFF)
- DANGEROUS GOODS REGULATIONS LOAD PLANNERS & LOADING PERSONNEL (CATs. 10 AND 8)
- DANGEROUS GOODS REGULATIONS PASSENGER (CAT8&.9) BAGGAGE HANDLING
- DANGEROUS GOODS REGULATIONS PASSENGER (CAT8&.10) BAGGAGE HANDLING
- DANGEROUS GOODS REGULATIONS PASSENGER (CAT8,9&.10) BAGGAGE HANDLING
- DGR 6.7.7 rec
- DGR cat 6.7.8
- Advance load sheets
- AIRCRAFT HANDLING –BASIC WEIGHT AND BALANCE
- AIRCRAFT HANDLING-ADVANCED (LOAD SHEET)
- AIRCRAFT LOADING SUPERVISOR
- AIRLINE EMERGENCY PLANING&RESPONSE
- AIRPORT PASSENGER SERVICE
- E-TICKETING TRAINING FOR THE AIRPORT STAFF
- Fraud prevention -PASSPORTs AND VISAs
- Full FRAUD PREVENTION
- LOAD CONTROL(LOAD SHEET OF A320 TYPES) initial
- LOAD CONTROL(LOAD SHEET OF A320 TYPES) recurrent
- load control(load sheet) recurrent
- LOADING & UNLOADING
- MAIL HANDLING
- manual load sheet
- PASSENGER & BAGGAGE HANDLING
- RAMP HANDLING
- weight & balance
- ADVANCED TECHNIQUES FOR INSTRUCTORS (ADVANCED TRAIN THE TRAINER)
- Business Flight Etiquette
- Business Writing
- Communication Skills in the workplace
- Customer Service Management
- HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN
- INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNIQUES
- PROFESSIONAL SKILLS FOR INSTRUCTORS (BASIC)
- Public speaking
- TRAINING NEEDS ASSESMENT